Marijuana moon rock are of Girl scout cookies strain dipped in hash oil, then sprinkled with kief. It can be use for anxiety and other mental conditions because of the 15% CBD level.
What are Moon Rocks?
The origins of Moon Rock are a bit fuzzy, but rumors abound that the dispensary Starbudz760 first concocted them. With legendary West Coast rapper Kurupt popularizing the product and trademarking his own version called Kurupt Moonrock. Moon Rock are a THC megazord—they’re essentially cannabis buds (historically GSC, but any strain suffices) dipped in or sprayed with hash oil then rolled in Kief.
How strong are Moon Rock?
Though the potency of each batch of Moon Rock varies and depends on how it’s made/who produces it, the general consensus is that they hover around 50% THC (most flower by itself averages around 20% THC).
Moon Rocks For Sale
Moon rocks for sale. We do have the moon rocks available for sale on our website beach420medicalmarijuana.com. All orders are process on our website and delivery is done immediately. We are the best sellers out here now because we offer discount on every order above $500. Our customer team is always available to assist you when browsing our website. We deliver world wide and delivery time depends on where you are located at.
Pros and cons of smoking this strain
- They will get you super duper high.
- Cost effective—just like dabs, a little bit goes a long way.
- Great for medical patients or other folks who want a high dose of THC.
- They’re a fun novelty and good conversation-starter.
- They will get you super duper high (not always a good thing for everyone).
- They’re messy—most put them in glass; you can roll them in a joint or blunt, but don’t put them in a grinder.
- Keep them in a cool, dry place; you don’t want them getting all melty on you.